Frequently Asked Questions & Terms and Conditions
Below are our frequently asked questions (FAQ) at Kapture Photography. If you have any additional questions that aren’t found in this list, please feel free to contact us via the below phone number.
What does my gift voucher include
All of our gift vouchers include your 1.5hr photography session and 1.5hr design appointment. When it comes to finished products all gift vouchers are different. Some include a 10x7in portfolio print, 8x12in ice block, or a value towards wall art etc. Be sure to look at your gift voucher as it will be noted on there.
Due to the time and expertise involved in taking these photographs the minimum order amount of $595 (not including session fee) is required for all orders. Payment can be made by cash, direct deposit, or Paypal. Payment plans and lay-by are available.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The most important aspect of our studio is that it is a FAMILY studio. That means ALL family members (parents and children), must attend the session. Both parents (if applicable) must attend the design appointment for any offer’s or gift vouchers to be valid.
1. Any offers or specials are for a FULL family group portrait session. Please note: All images and products included in the offer / special must also be a full family portrait and all of the same portrait.
2. All adults must attend both the photography session and purchasing appointment to claim full value of voucher.
3. A $50 deposit is required to secure your booking into our diary, and will be refunded or credited toward your order on the day of your design appointment. The deposit is not refunded if you give us less than 3 days notice for your appointment. This covers the loss of the appointment session and/or design appointment and your photographer’s time. Booking deposits are non-transferable.
4. Session must be booked prior to expiry date.
5. All ordered images are permanently backed up and stored. Other images will be removed 1 month after the collection of your artwork.
6. Design appointment is to be completed within 2 weeks from your photography session to redeem your gift voucher.
7. Only one Kapture Photography gift voucher per family, per year may be used.
8. Any offers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher and is not redeemable for cash or any other goods and may only be used as described. Offer not transferable.
9. Special offers cannot be used to purchase portraits from a previous portrait session.
10. Kapture photography sessions are quite active and involve physical activity. Any injuries need to be told to the photographer prior to the session. This is undertaken at your own risk.
11. Digital files included in Kapture Photography specials, will contain all purchased images at high resolution, and cropped as per your order. Any other requirements will be charged at $50 per image.
12. All family promotions are not for commercial use.
13. Management reserves the right to refuse service at anytime.
14. You must go through your designer session planner with your photographer 1-3 days prior to your photography session or your session will be cancelled. Please let the team know when the best time of day suits you to do this.
15. All images and products included in a single offer, special must be a full family portrait and all of the same portrait.
P: (03) 9763-2795