Cake smash Session and bubble bath time fun
Cake smash session and bubble bath time fun
We all love a Cake smash session where bubs gets to usually try cake for the first time. This is a great idea to celebrate your baby turning one, it is a huge milestone isn’t it?. We will sometimes follow it up with some bubble bath time fun.
Its often a perfect time to get some family photos taken as I like to call them the “clean photos”. So we do a session of family and individual photographs followed by the cake and then the bubble bath. Babies do some really funny things when it comes to the cake. They either hate it, LOVE it and can’t stop eating seen by this little girl or they even try to put the cake back together.
I am now offering a more simplified, sophisticated style of cake smash session which incorporates softer pastel tones to suit a more contemporary look.
SESSION – INCLUSIONS;
* A 30 minute fully stylised studio Cake smash session added onto a full family session
* A custom created vanilla cake in either a semi naked style or iced plain butter cream (a ‘one’ cake topper and/or artificial flowers can be included)
* A white backdrop and Pom Pom garland
* A romper suit in one of the following colours; white, pastel pink, light blue, light grey or mint. Parents are welcome to bring their own outfit and hair accessories (for girls) if they wish
* ‘Clean’ portrait photos taken prior to the cake smash
* ‘Splash & play’ bath time photos in our white clawfoot bath with ‘bubbles’
If there is a special check it out HERE